Councilman dies of accidents from Could fireplace that killed spouse

JIM THORPE, Pa. | Authorities say an japanese Pennsylvania borough council member has died of problems stemming from accidents in a home fireplace that killed his spouse nearly a yr in the past.

The Lehigh County coroner’s workplace stated Saturday that 61-year-old Thomas Highland was pronounced useless Friday at Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest. The dying was dominated unintended and attributed to problems from inhalation accidents within the fireplace.

The coroner’s workplace is investigating together with the Jim Thorpe police and fireplace departments and a state police fireplace marshal.

The fireplace was reported shortly earlier than 5:30 a.m. on Could 30 in Jim Thorpe, Carbon County. Highland’s spouse, Lynn was pronounced useless on the scene.

See also  2 candidates for Republican nomination in seventh Congressional District race face off in debate