Fleetwood household pets depart hospital after escaping home hearth

FLEETWOOD, Pa. – A Fleetwood household that misplaced their house in a fireplace Wednesday had some excellent news a day later.

The Stump household’s furry pals — canine Charlie and all their different pets — had been launched from the animal hospital on Thursday.

Charlie jumped out of a window in a daring escape from the hearth that destroyed their house.


WATCH: Canine leaps from burning house in Fleetwood

A Pennsylvania State Police hearth marshal stated the reason for the hearth was electrical and is believed to have began within the kitchen.

There is a GoFundMe web page to assist elevate funds for repairs and to switch objects misplaced within the hearth.

See also  PennDOT urges motorists to decelerate, use warning driving by means of work zones