LEHIGH VALLEY, Pa. | The doorways formally opened Monday on the Lehigh Valley Well being Community’s (LVHN) Well being Heart at Pennsburg at 101 W. Seventh St., simply off Route 29.
“Residents of northern Montgomery County have been asking for extra entry to LVHN’s nice medical doctors and providers, and we listened,” mentioned John Pierro, LVHN Government Vice President and Chief Working Officer.
The Well being Heart at Pennsburg gives a number of well being care providers below one roof, providing modern look after the whole household, officers say. Included is:
- LVPG Household drugs
- LVPG OB-GYN providers
- Pulmonology, endocrinology and gastroenterology, by way of Lehigh Valley Reilly Youngsters’s Hospital
- LVHN Rehabilitation Companies for adults and kids
- ExpressCARE (24/7 for minor accidents and diseases)
- HNL Lab Drugs
- Imaging providers
- Cellular breast well being mammo coach for entry to probably the most superior breast most cancers screening applied sciences
- LVPG Pediatrics (coming this summer season)
For extra details about the Well being Heart at Pennsburg, go to their web site.