Brother remembers Jim Thorpe Borough Councilman who died from smoke inhalation following home hearth

Brother remembers Jim Thorpe Borough Councilman who died from smoke inhalation following home hearth

JIM THORPE, Pa. – “He was a fantastic man, everybody cherished him.” Scott Highland thought his older brother Tom would get better after escaping a Could 2021 home hearth that took his house and spouse. Nonetheless, the 61-year-old Jim Thorpe Borough Councilman died over the weekend. It isn’t from the burns that lined 44% of…